Common Question what is Best books for UPSC beginners.
Students felt their situation in a tight spot when it comes to UPSC preparation books for beginners.
Because a good start only can push you up for the best IAS preparation and success.
But, how should I start my IAS for beginners? What are the basic books for UPSC would be good for easy understanding and learning?
Don’t worry here I have mentioned selecting the best books for UPSC beginners. Because only UPSC study skills will not go to work if you don’t have the right UPSC books.
You will also get the information about which NCERT books to read for UPSC prelims.
We all know NCERT Books are the foundation of UPSC preparation.
Let start with the best books for UPSC beginners (Prelims Paper I).
Book List for IAS Prelims Paper 2.
GS Manual Paper I and Paper 2 for UPSC Prelims.
- General Studies (Paper Manual I by McGraw Hill & Arihant).
- General Studies (Paper Manual II by McGraw Hill / Arihant)
Practice Set (IAS Prelims Paper 1).
- Solved Question lesson wise for IAS Pre General Studies Paper 1 (25 Years by Arihant).
- Solve Paper 1 and 2 Topic wise for UPSC IAS/IPS Prelims (25 Years by Mrunal).
Practice Set (IAS Prelims Paper 2).
Text-books for UPSC Mains Paper III.
Essay: Text-book for UPSC Mains Paper III.
- Selected Contemporary Essays.
- Essay Paper for CSME (civil service Main Examination).
- Contemporary Essays (Ramesh Singh).
General Studies I: Text-Books for UPSC (Main Paper IV).
General Studies II: Text-books for UPSC Mains Paper V.
|2.||Indian Polity 5th Edition.|
|3.||Governance in India.|
|4.||Introduction to the constitution of India.|
|6.||Challenge & Strategy.|
|7.||Public Institutions in India.|
General Studies III: Text-book for UPSC Mains Paper VI.
General Studies IV: Text-books for UPSC Main Paper VII.
GS Manual (1/2/3/4) for UPSC Main GS Paper (All in One).
UPSC CSE Mains Previous Years Solved (Question Paper Books).
- IAS Mains General Studies Solved Paper (By Rohit Vadhwana).
- IAS General Studies Mains Solved Paper (New Vishal).
- IAS Mains Topic-wise Solved Paper “General Studies” (By Arihant).
NCERT Books (UPSC Beginners).
UPSC Interview Books.
|1.||Common Mistakes at UPSC CSE (Civil Service Examination): By Abhishek Dular.|
|2.||CSE (Civil Services Interview): By Madhukar Bhagat.|
|3.||Esencia Current Affairs (By H.S. Sidhu).|