Dialysis Technician Diploma Course.
The paramedical field has various healthcare courses and one of them is dialysis technology which carries very crucial elements of science.
Indian institutes and colleges offer a diploma program in dialysis technology.
It takes a maximum of 2 years of study, and this course is also known as DDT (Diploma in Dialysis Technology).
Dialysis technician course taught about the operating dialysis machines and paramedical course aimed training.
Student can who wants to do the degree course can pursue the BSc dialysis technology. Else many diploma courses after 12th science in dialysis are available.
Diploma dialysis technology helps students to grow their career paths in the healthcare industry.
Plus in the past few years’ dialysis technicians boost up their profession by serving great work and being established.
Dialysis Technician Diploma Course.
|Course Name.||Diploma in Dialysis Technician (DDT).|
|Course Duration.||Two Years.|
|Eligibility.||10+2 Pass Out.|
|Aggregate.||40% or More.|
|Subjects.||Physics, Chemistry and Biology, Mathematics.|
|Course Fees.||10K INR to 60K INR.|
|Job Position.||Lab Expert, Medical Attendant, Dialysis Executive, Trainer, etc.|
|Recruitment Area.||Research Centre, Dialysis Clinics, Private Hospitals, Government Hospitals, etc.|
Why dialysis technology program comes under top diploma courses after 12th science.
Reason are many such as it helps to reduce extra water, salt and remove waste from the human body.
In other words, dialysis technology cleans toxins from the patient’s body and helps to improve kidney function.
This kind of diploma in medical laboratory technology makes you an expert in lab machines and tools.
Students learn about dialysis therapeutic assistance and other dialysis techniques.
The dialysis technician program taught you many health care ethical responsibilities and safety parameters. Which helps you to enhance your career in medical field.
Dialysis technician diploma course makes candidate specialist for examining the patients, suggesting appropriate treatment, and maintaining the dialysis equipment.
Diploma in Dialysis Techniques Eligibility.
- For a diploma in dialysis, a student must pass the 10+2 exam from the recognized state with a science stream.
- Dialysis paramedical admission needs a minimum percentage of 40% to 50% which vary as per institute and colleges.
- Candidate subjects in 11th and 12th must be physics, chemistry, biology, and mathematics.
- The minimum age limit for a dialysis course is 17 years old student.
Diploma in Dialysis Techniques Admission Process.
As I have mentioned above, the dialysis technology program admission process in two ways. Merit-based and common entrance exam.
If you select the institute which takes the entrance exam for the diploma in dialysis then you have to clear the exam.
Another option candidate can pursue the dialysis program through merit-based.
For a better understanding of the admission process of the diploma in dialysis technique, I have mentioned a few points below.
- Candidates have to fill the form for the diploma in dialysis technique by visiting the college or by visiting the college’s official website.
- Could be possible for some institutes or colleges to take the personal interview or group discussion for admission.
- Necessary document copy you have to submit for the dialysis course admission.
- The most college also selects student based on their merit score or relevant work experience.
- Students have to fill and submit the common entrance test form in college which he or she wants to take admission.
- After receiving the hall tickets for the CET (Common entrance test) students need to reach the exam place.
- In a few weeks as per the college date sheet, students get the merit list.
- Passed students can fill and submit the diploma in dialysis technology course form.
- Students need to submit the required document as per college and course fees too for enrolling in the diploma course.
Dialysis Technician Syllabus.
Lab diploma programs give many operation theatre technology knowledge and tools practices.
After knowing about dialysis technical courses after 12th let’s see a few major syllabus and subjects details.
|Human Anatomy & Physiology.||Biochemistry.|
|Central Nervous System.||Renal Diseases.|
|Functioning of Kidneys.||Supervising Patient & Machine.|
|Procedure Recording.||Liver Diseases & Causes of Malfunction.|
|Patient Care Management.||Procedure and Result (Dialysis).|
|The Digestive System.||Vascular Access for dialysis.|
Dialysis Technician Subjects.
- Diagnostic Test.
- Computer basis.
- Patient & Equipment.
- Patient Information Collection.
- Diagnosis test.
- Patient & Equipment Monitoring.
- Patient care management.
- Working Environment.
- Knowledge of kidneys functioning.
- Medical Procedure Recording.
Dialysis Technician Career Options.
Career options for diploma courses in the medical field are always bright and meaning full.
There are many best diploma courses after 10th class also available which gives you medical career start line.
The dialysis technician program in India provides multiple job prospects and career options to students.
Such as candidates getting jobs opportunities in dialysis centers and hospitals centers.
As dialysis technicians candidates must require several skills, and well-qualified technician handling knowledge.
Down below you will see the list of a few top recruitment areas. Which hires the dialysis technician graduates or diploma in dialysis technician.
Top Recruitment Areas.
- Dialysis Clinics.
- Training Centers.
- Multispecialty Hospitals.
Job Profiles for Dialysis Technician.
- Lab Assistant.
- Unit Supervisor.
- Medical Assistant.
- Dialysis Technician.
- Equipment Operator.
- Skill Trainer.
Dialysis Technician Salary.
A diploma in dialysis technician salary depends on your skills, work knowledge, and study exposure.
However, in a stating phase as a dialysis lab technician candidate can expert on an average salary approx. 10k INR to 15K INR per month.
Later after having a few years of experience it could be between 25k INR to 55K INR per month.
Dialysis Techniques Colleges in India.
- Apex School Dialysis Technology.
- Adash Medical College.
- Om Sai Para Medical College.
- ARC Para Medical Institute.
- Aligarh Muslim University.
- Adesh Para Medical College.
- Bollineni Para Medical School.
- Chirayu Medical College and Hospital.