Diploma in X-Ray Technician.
Here you will get the diploma in x-ray technician course details, which is an undergraduate course.
It is one of the famous medical courses after 12th which deals with imaging technology, radiology, photographic film of the human body, and electromagnetic radiation.
X-ray technician course after 12th comes under top medical diploma courses. Its takes two years of study and in this 2 years program.
Students gain knowledge about X ray technology, medical laboratory equipment, subtopics of radiology, etc.
Diploma courses provide an early path to becoming career-oriented. Plus you will get the job opportunities such as assistant X-ray and X ray technician.
X ray technician certificate programs taught the students about electromagnetic radiations, administrative skills, clinical care, laboratory test, radiographic test, etc.
Diploma in X-Ray Technician.
|Course Name.||Diploma in x ray technology.|
|Course Level.||Diploma Undergraduates.|
|Course Duration.||2 Years.|
|Examination.||Semester or Annual (As per institute).|
|Admission Eligibility.||10+2 Pass Out (in Science).|
|Minimum Score.||45% to 55%.|
|Admission Process.||Merit Based or Entrance Exam Based.|
|Course Fees.||50K to 3L (Depends of Institute).|
Diploma in X-Ray Technician Admission Process.
To take the diploma degree in X ray technician course. Students must have to go through the medical courses admission process which is check each college or institute aspirants and admission policy.
Some colleges take the entrance exam for the diploma x-ray technology admission.
However, other institutes and colleges are also available that take the merit-based admission for the diploma x-ray technology course.
Merit Based Admission.
- A college that has been chosen by you asked to appear for the course selection process.
- Students can fill the admission form by visiting the college or institute’s official website.
- Students are required to upload the admission form with the required documents along with correct 10th and 12th merit details.
- If the student got shortlisted, then he or she will get direct information from the institute a later student also needs to appear in the institute for the second selection process that is interview and group discussion.
Entrance Exam Based Admission.
- Candidates need to participate in the selected college or university entrance test. After clearness of the entrance exam only you will allow for the second ground.
- The college will out the entrance exam result, and you can check your rank and score by visiting a college. According to your score, you can select your respective university or college.
- After the entrance exam clearness, the next admission process is to go through for the group discussion or personal interview.
- As per your overall performance means entrance test, group dissuasion, and personal interview. Institute or college is going to select the student as per their selection parameters.
Diploma in X-Ray Technology Eligibility Criteria.
Any candidate of CBSE, ICSE, State Board, or equivalent can pursue the diploma courses after 12th science.
In other words, 10+2 cleared in the science stream is a basic eligibility criteria.
Admission for this medical course also requires a 45% minimum passing score with science subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Biology.
Admission is available of two types merit-based and entrance test bases. It’s totally up to the student which path he or she prefers for their course.
Diploma in X-Ray Technician Courses Fees.
X-ray diploma course list and diploma in medical laboratory technology usually need to pay annually.
It’s anywhere between 50,000 INR to 2L INR. Every College and institute have their own x-ray technician course fees structure.
However, if you pursue the x-ray technician course government college then for you sure course fees will going to be way cheaper than private colleges and institutes.
Diploma in X-Ray Technology Syllabus.
|First Year.||Second Year.|
|Basic of Radiotherapy.||Basic Physics.|
|Human Anatomy & Physiology.||Radiodiagnostic Result Correlation.|
|Radiodiagnostic Radiography Equipment.||Clinical Hematology, Chemistry & Urinalysis.|
|Radiographic Techniques & Diagnostic.||Radiographic Image Acquisition.|
|Radiography (Patient Care & Hospital Practice).||Radiographic Techniques.|
Diploma in X Ray Technology Career & Job Prospects.
The career and job opportunities after x ray programs or xray technician training are bright and immense.
As this area comes under medical field courses it has tremendous growth in a healthcare center.
Most students chose diploma courses after 12th science in the field of X-ray technology to enhance their career path in radiography.
Let see down below a few employment opportunities after completing the x-ray technology course in India.
- X ray Laboratories.
- Government Hospitals.
- Private Hospitals.
- Private Medical Laboratories.
- Care Centers.
By completing the x-ray technician course later you can be able to pursue a career in radiology technician course.
In India, we have very limited job roles available for the x ray technology. Some top job profiles names in x-ray technology graduate.
- Assistant x ray Technician.
- X ray Technician.
- Consultant Radiologist.
- Radiography Technician.
- Radiography Imaging Technician.
Diploma in X-Ray Technician Future.
If candidates want to make a strong future in x-ray technology. Then the student must pursue a higher degree in the same field.
You can refer to some higher recommended medical courses applicable for a diploma in X-ray technology graduates.
- BSc in Radiology (3 Years).
- BSc Medical Lab Technology (3 Years).
- BSc in Radiotherapy (3 Years).
- BSc in Radiography Imaging Techniques ( 3 Years).