Government Jobs After B.Com.
1. UPSC (IAS/IPS/IFS).
One of the best option for under government jobs after b.com in UPSC examination. Because UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) is recruiting for the top b.com govt jobs.
Such as Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Police Service (IPS). Means handling national-level competitive exams.
UPSC exam process happens on the three-stage of the exam.
- Preliminary Exam.
- Mains Exam.
- Personality Test.
As a career option, many b.com general jobs are available in the market. But the government jobs like IFS/IPS give you the power and status along with a smart salary package.
After clears the UPSC Exam you will get a post for the nation to grow and develop related work. Maintain the law and handle central or state important works.
After having experience in this area you can expect a promotion and an increase in the salary package as well.
|All Indian Civil Services.||Indian Administration Service /IAS.
Indian Foreign Service/IFS.
Indian Police Service/IPS.
|Group A (Service /Central Service).||Indian P and T Accounts and Finance service.
Indian Defence Accounts Service.
Indian Revenue Service/IRS.
Indian Audit & Accounts Service.
|Group B (Service/State Service).||Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service.
Delhi, Andman and Nicobar Island, Daman & Diu Police Service.
Pondicherry Civil Service.
Pondicherry Policy Service.
2. SSC-CGL (Graduate).
Another b.com graduate jobs in government are Income-tax Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Inspector (CBEC), Statistical Investigator, etc.
And to achieve any of these job profiles you have to give the CGL (Combined Graduate Level) exam which gets conducted by the SSC CGL.
|SSC CGL Syllabus.||Topic Ways.|
|SSC CGL Tier I Syllabus.||
|SSC CGL Tier-II Syllabus.||
|SSC CGL Tier III Syllabus.||
For the SSC CGL Exam, the candidate should be a citizen of India.
For Nepal, Bhutan, Tibetan Candidate who came Indian before 01/01/1962 with a permanently setting in India.
Age limit depends on the CGL post for which you have applied and it also depends on the posts underpay level.
|SSC CGL Post.||SSC CGL Age Limit.|
|Tax Assistant (CBDT).||18 Years to 27 Years.|
|Sub Inspector.||18 Years to 27 Years.|
|Tax Assistant (CBIC)||18 Years to 27 Years.|
|Upper Division Clerk.||18 Years. To 27 Years.|
|Auditor.||18 Years to 27 Years.|
|Accountant.||18 Years to 27 Years.|
|Junior Account.||18 Years to 27 Years.|
|Auditor (CGDA)||18 Years to 27 Years.|
|Assistant Superintendent.||Before 30 Years.|
|Sub Inspector (NIA)||Age Up to 30 Years.|
|Statistical Investigator Grade II.||Before 30 Years.|
|Divisional Accountant.||Before 30 Years.|
|Assistant Section Officer (Intelligence Bureau).||20 Years to 30 Years.|
|Assistant (Department or Ministries)||18 Years to 30 Years.|
|Assistant Section Officer (AFHQ).||20 Years to 30 Years.|
|Assistant Section Officer (ministry of Railway).||20 Years to 30 Years.|
|Inspector (CBIC)||Before 30 Years.|
|Inspector (CBIC)||Before 30 Years.|
|Assistant Section Officer (Ministry of External Affairs)||20 Years to 30 Years.|
|Assistant Account Officer (Indian Audit and Account Department).||Before 30 Years.|
|Assistant Account Officer.||Before 30 Years.|
- Inspector in Income tax.
- Sub Inspector in CBI.
- Ministry of Railways.
- Ministry of External Affairs.
3. SSC CHSL.
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) CHSL comes with the various ministries department and officers.
For applying in this post you have done the online registration along with the required details. Later you can pay the fee for the exam as per the notified date.
CHSL exam happens in three-stage. Tier I- Computer basic, Tier II-General Intelligence, and English test, Tier III-Paper pen question answer of 60 minutes.
SSC CHSL Posts and Pay Scale.
|Post of SSC CHSL.||SSC CHSL Pay Scale.||Pay Level.|
|Sorting Assistant.||25,500 INR to 81,100 INR.||–|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant.||19,900 INR to 63,200 INR.||–|
|Postal Assistant.||25,500 INR to 81,100 INR.||Level 4.|
|Data Entry Operator.||25,500 INR to 81,100 INR.||Level 4.|
|Lower Divisional Assistant.||19,900 INR to 63,200 INR.||Level 2.|
|DEO-Grade A.||25,500 INR to 81,100 INR.||Level 4.|
- Nationality or citizenship of the India, Nepal, Bhutan.
- Age limit for SSC CHSL should be 18 Years to 27 Years.
- 12th class pass in minimum qualification.
- LDC (Lower Division Clerk).
- UDC (Upper Division Clerk).
- DEO (Data Entry Operator).
SSC CHSL Jobs Allowances & Perk.
- House Rent Allowances.
- Transport Allowance.
- Dearness Allowance.
- Special Allowances.
4. IBPS Clerk.
Another best option in the list of government jobs after b.com is IBPS Clerk Exam.
Similar to the UPSC IBPS Clerk position is also has two exams.
- Prelim Exam.
- Main Exam.
This career option after graduation gives you the growth and posts like SBI Clerk.
- For IBPL Clerk Graduation Degree in must with recognized college or university.
- Should know the language of the state for that he/she is applying in all formats (Writing, speaking, reading).
- The age limit is 20 Year to 28 Year maximum.
Few Most Participating Organizations Name.
|Bank of Maharashtra.||Bank of Baroda.|
|Union Bank of India||Allahabad Bank.|
|Punjab National Bank.||Bank of India.|
|Dena Bank.||Indian Bank.|
|Canara Bank.||Vijaya Bank.|
Role & Responsibility in IBPS Clerk.
- Verifying the documents and customer ID proofs.
- Responsible to handle bank Cash.
- Maintain the balance sheet and ledger.
- Update the information about Bank policies.
- Help customers regarding banking activities.
- Updating the passbook for customers whenever required.
- Issue cash receipts and Demand Drafts to customers, etc.
5. IBPS PO Probationary Officer.
The hard truth of the IBPS PO exam is that lakhs of students after graduation apply for this examination. Still, only several students who prepare the Exam correctly can only get over it.
Many students ask about what is the entry post after clear the IBPS PO Exam. So the answer is Probationary Officer is the entry-level post for the SSC CHSL.
You will work for the bank. Help the bank to increase the level of the business. Not only the government bank but you could be work in a private bank, public bank, etc.
In the long run when you will gain experience and knowledge both. CHSL post will give you more smart salary packages and allowances.
- For IBPS also student should be an Indian nationality.
- The minimum age limit for CHSL is 20 Years to maximum age will be 30 years.
- Age relaxation will depend on the post in which you have applied.
|PWD (Persons With Disabilities).||10 Years.|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe.||5 Years.|
|Short Service Commissioned (Army Work).||5 Years.|
|Backward Classes – Non-Creamy Layer.||3 Years.|
Job profile as a bank PO you will get as a Probationary Officer. However, job responsibility will be very much more and advanced.
Such as handling customers’ complaints, maintain public relationships, manage loans, finances, and supervise the employees.
6. SBI Clerk.
SBI Clerk you can also be called exam for the Junior Associate. The exam is held by the SBI (State Bank of India).
It has conducted in the four-stage.
- Prelim Exam.
- Group Discussion.
- Personal Interview.
In this bank job, your work will be conduct for the deposit counter or withdrawal counters.
- Basic Qualification is a graduation degree for the SBI clerk.
- A student should be 50% marks in 10th
- Final year students or last semester students are also applying for the exam.
7. SBI PO (SBI Probationary Officer).
SBI (State Bank of India) conducts the SBI PO competitive exam for the Probationary officer. The best part of this exam happens every year for the students.
SBI PO exam takes the three-stage only.
- Prelim Exam.
- Main Exam.
- PI or GD Test.
- SBI PO nationality or citizenship of India.
- Age limit for SBI PO is 21 years to 30 years.
- Age relaxation also considers as per the below mention.
|General PWD.||10 Years.|
As an SBI PO (Probationary Officer) you have to participle in multiple works. Such as marketing, general banking, administrative, cross-selling, etc.
If we talk about the SBI PO salary then the basic salary of a Probationary Officer is 27,620 INR (per month). It will get increase as you will gain the work experience.
8. SSC CPO (Central Police Organization).
This exam is getting conducted by the National Level Test for recruiting CPO (Central Police Organization). For exam notification, you have to visit the SSC official website.
Exam happens in the four-stage.
- Paper I (Paper Pen test).
- Physical Test (body fitness).
- Paper-II (Paper Pen Test).
- Medical Examination.
- For SSC PO also Indian citizenship is required.
- Government ID proof with photo.
- Age limit 20 years to 25 years.
- A graduation degree is a must for the SSC PO exam.
- Sub Inspector in SSB.
- Sub Inspector in CRPF.
- Sub Inspector in BSF.
- Sub Inspector in ITBP.
9. FCI (Food Corporation of India).
Another great job opportunity in the list of government jobs after b.com. The FCI profession is one of the reasons for India’s business growth and success.
Similar to other this government exam is also get conducted by National Level Government Exam.
- Age limit for FCI is 18 years to 28 Years.
- Bachelor’s degree in a must for the FCI exam.
- Age relaxation is available for eligible candidates.
- JE (Civil Engineering).
- Steno Grade II.
- Management Trainee.
- Assistant Grade (Depot).
- JE (Mechanical Engineering/Electrical).
- AG III- General.
- Assistant Grade III- Accounts.