List of Banking Courses.
The banking industry knows as the backbone of the economy and finance, but it’s also one of the popular career paths for graduate students.
Best courses for banking professionals in India provide tremendous job profiles such as becoming a banking administration, banking services, and monetary finance department.
Banking courses make students a strong baseline for handling the financial process and a perfect way to run a bank or economy.
Students from the different stream are seeking banking courses because banking courses after graduation gives them a fruitful career path.
The banking sector has a list of banking courses to pursue a career in banking such as a diploma in banking and finance and other short-term banking courses.
India has lots of government banks also which offer banking courses through IBPS PO exam and other exams like Bank PO exams, SBI Bank Exam, etc.
Banking and finance degree covers the banking subjects like accounting, investments, asset handling, history of banking, loans, etc.
Bank management courses provide significant knowledge of the Indian economy.
Indian banking courses enhance the development and advancement of multiple banking services and their products.
That not only increases the necessity of right monetary but it’s also decreasing the incorrect calculation and monetary.
Therefore students after 12th class get into banking and finance courses.
Every year thousands of students apply for this bank management course because it has good social standing, a high growth sector, and for sure comparatively high job security both in the government and private sector.
Many institutes in India offer banking courses with placement. For example, NIIT Banking courses.
Else you have option of banking courses after graduation or banking diploma courses after graduation.
List of Banking Courses After 12th.
Students who want to do the bank jobs after 12th have to pursue the banking courses after 12th for the best career option.
Such as investment banking courses after 12th or BBA in banking and finance.
Here you will get the top list of banking courses after 12th.
- Bachelor of Business Banking.
- Bachelor of Business Banking and Finance.
- BA in Banking and Finance.
- BA in International Finance and Banking.
- BA in Banking and Financial Planning.
- BCom in Banking.
- BSc (Hons) in Money/Banking/Finance.
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce [Banking and Finance].
- BSc in Banking and Finance.
- BBA (Hons) Finance and Banking.
- BSc (Hons) Economics with Banking.
List of Banking Courses after Graduation.
Colleges have multiple bank course opportunities for candidates who want to make a career in banking after graduation.
It’s tough to choose one popular course between the list of professional courses after graduation.
Such as MBA in investment banking, pgdm banking and finance and post graduate diploma in banking.
However, here you will get the list of banking courses after graduation including postgraduate programs, doctorate level programs, and master degrees programs.
- MCom Banking.
- MSc in Banking and Finance.
- MSc in Banking and Risk.
- MSc in Financial Banking and Insurance.
- MSc in Financial Service in Banking.
- MSc in Banking Finance, and Risk Management.
- MSc in Banking and Risk.
- MSc in Global Banking and Finance.
- MSc in Business Economics Finance and Banking.
- MSc in International Banking and Finance.
- MSc in Islamic Banking and Finance.
- MBA in Banking and Finance.
- MBA in Islamic Banking and Finance.
- MBA in Global Banking and Finance.
- Master of Banking and Finance Law.
- Master of Law in International Banking.
- Ph.D. in Business Administration (Baking & Finance).
- Ph.D. in Banking/Finance/Economics/Accounting/Management Studies.
- PhD. in Business Administration (Banking & Finance).
List of Short-Term Banking Courses.
These short-term banking courses come between 2 months to 6 months. If students have more time for the banking preparation, or banking course then they can choose the 2 years banking course to.
|Short Team Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PG Diploma).||6 Months (3 Months Classes & 3 Months Internship).|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Banking (PG Diploma/PGDRB).||6 Months (3 Months Classes and 3 Months Internship).|
|Short Term Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations (PG Diploma).||6 Months (3 Months of Class and 3 Months of Internship).|
|PGDM in Banking Management (PG Diploma Course).||2 Years.|
|Professional Programme in Commercial Banking (Advanced Certificate)||2 Months.|
|MBA in Banking & Finance (PG Level).||2 Years.|
|M.Com In Banking and Finance (PG Level).||2 Years.|
|PGDM in Banking and Financial Service (PG Diploma).||2 Years.|
|Master of Vocation in Banking/Stocks and Insurance (PG Level).||2 Years.|
A graduate diploma program and a postgraduate diploma in banking, and finance are always best for the candidate to get the latest knowledge and information about the specialization in the banking sector.
Diploma courses list in banking also helps students to enhance their expertise in work quality, quantity, and particle knowledge.
- Diploma in Banking Management.
- Diploma in Banking and Finance.
- Diploma in Banking Service.
- Diploma in Banking and Insurance.
- Diploma in Financial Management.
- Diploma in Banking Law.
- Advanced Diploma Course in Banking Service.
- Advance Diploma in Banking & Insurance management.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Development and Investment Banking.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Financial Management.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking.
The banking course in India covers many sectors such as sales management, insurance, health insurance, etc.
Certificate programs in banking provide information on the specific banking area.
In the short term of course it makes candidates specialization in a particular banking subject.
- Certificate in Investment Banking.
- Certificate in Health Insurance.
- Certificate in General Insurance.
- Certificate in Banking and Sales Management.
- Certificate in Telebanking.
- PG Certificate in Banking.
- PG Certificate in Banking and Insurance,
Banking Courses Online Free.
Online Banking classes have been available for students who work part-time or might have other responsibilities.
Online banking courses are popular because they provide class flexibility along with an online learning experience.
Many top platforms are available that provide both banking courses online free and paid sessions.
Here is a few list of banking courses that provide online classes.
Online Banking Courses.
Now let see some popular banking exam name and details which helps students career to get into the right career path for the bank job.
|RBI Assistant Exam.
RBI Grade B Exam.
|RBI (Reserve Bank of India).||Department of Statistics & Information Management.
Direct Recruitment General cadre.
|State Bank of India.||SBI Clerk Junior Associate.
SBI Probationary Officer.
SCO (SBI Specialist Cadre Officer.
|NABARD.||National Bank of Agriculture Rural Development.||Several NABARD Vacancies.|
|(IBPS) Institute of Banking Personnel Section.||Several IBPS Vacancies.|