List of Courses Under NEET.
Spending two years and more for NEET preparation makes the feeling to know the list of courses under NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test).
Courses through neet have huge career options and earning power. However, 10 of 8 students always focus on the MBBS course after qualifying for the NEET exam.
But there are several other top courses available which you can consider for your future.
Such as medicine-related courses, aims courses other than MBBS, and many other courses related to the medical field.
Therefore, in this article, you will get the list of medical courses that comes under NEET UG.
We all know the NEET entrance exam is for undergraduate medical courses.
|Courses Under NEET Undergraduate.||Course Duration.||Internship.|
|Bachelor of Siddha Medical & Surgery.||4 Years.||12 months.|
|Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga Science.||4 Years 6 months.||12 months.|
|BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy).||4 years.||6 months.|
|Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery.||4 Years 6 months.||12 months.|
|Bachelor of Unani Medical & Surgery.||4 Years.||6 months.|
|Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery.||4 years 6 months.||12 months.|
|BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery).||4 years.||12 months.|
|MBBS (Bachelor of Medical and Bachelor of Surgery.||4 Years and 6 months.||12 months.|
1. Bachelor of Medical and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS):
Entrance Exam: NEET UG.
Top MBBS Colleges in India.
- (Location: Delhi).
- CMC Vellore (Location: Vellore).
- Armed Forces Medical College (Location: Pune).
2. BDS (Bachelor of Dental Science).
Entrance Exam: NEET.
Top BDS Colleges in India.
- Sankalchand Patel University (Location: Visnagar).
- Manipal College of Dental Science (Location: Mangalore).
- Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Science (Location: Delhi).
- Government Dental College (Location: Mumbai).
3. BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery).
Entrance Exam: NEET/CET/IPU/KEAM/BVP CET/TS EAMCET.
Top BHMS Colleges in India.
- Parul University (Location: Vadodara).
- Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College (Location: Delhi).
- National Institute of Homeopathy (Location: Kolkata).
- M Shaikh Homeopathic Medical College (Location: Belgum).
4. BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery).
Entrance Exam: NEET/TS EAMCET/Assam CEE/KLEU AIET.
List of Top BAMS colleges.
- Universal Group of Institute (Location: Mohali).
- Ayurveda College (Location: Coimbatore).
- Poddar Ayurved Medical College (Location: Mumbai).
- Dayanand Ayurvedic College (Location: Jalandhar).
5. BUMS (Bachelor in Unani Medicine).
Entrance Exam: KEAM/NEET.
Top BUMS Colleges in India.
- Sanskriti University (Location: Mathura).
- Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College (Location: New Delhi).
- ZVM Unani Medical College and Hospital (Location: Pune).
- Aligarh Unani and Ayurvedic Medical College (Location: Aligarh).
6. Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (BVSc and AH).
Entrance Exam: AIPVT/NEET.
Top Veterinary Science Colleges in India.
- Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Science University (Location: Tamil Nadu).
- Maharashtra Animal and Fishery Science University (Location: Maharashtra).
- Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Science University GADVASU (Location: Punjab).
- Birsa Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (Location: Jharkhand).
7. B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy).
Entrance Exam: IPU CET/BVP CET/AP EAMCET/MHT CET.
B.Pharm Colleges in India.
- Bombay College of Pharmacy (Location: Kalyan).
- LM College of Pharmacy (Location: Ahmedabad).
- Indian Institute of Technology (Location: Ahmedabad).
Paramedical Courses under NEET Undergraduate.
There are a lot of other benefits of the NEET exam. Like you can proceed your career into a paramedical field.
Let’s see paramedical courses under NEET exam.
|S.no||Courses Name.||Course Duration.|
|1.||BSc in Medical Record Technology.||3 Years.|
|2.||BSc in Nuclear Medicine Technology.||3 Yeas.|
|3.||Bachelor of Radiation Technology.||3 Years.|
|4.||BSc in Operation Theater technology.||3 Years.|
|5.||BSc in Anesthesia Technology.||3 Years.|
|6.||BSc in X-ray Technology.||3 Years.|
|7.||BSc Nursing.||4 Years.|
|8.||BSc in Optometry.||4 Years.|
|9.||BSc Agriculture.||4 Years.|
|10.||BSc in Medical Imaging Technology.||3 Years.|
What if you will not able to clear the NEET Exam?
If you are not qualified for the NEET Exam then what. No worry, you can do one more year of NEET Exam preparation. If you are only and only want to become a doctor.
Another best option for you that you can choose other medical field courses. Which not required the NEET exam.
Admission for these courses required eligibility of the basis mark sheet of your 12th class.
|S.no.||Courses Without NEET Exam.|
Ayurveda Courses under NEET Undergraduate.
|S.no.||Ayush Courses under NEET.||Duration.|
|1.||Bachelor of Siddha Medicine & Surgery.||5 Years 5 months (Include internship).|
|2.||Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery.||5 Years 5 months (Include internship).|
|3.||Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery.||5 Years 5 months (Include internship).|
|4.||Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery.||5 Years 5 months (Include internship).|
|5.||Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga Science.||5 Years 5 months (Include internship).|